30+ days ago - req27677
Senior Controller Supply Chain Management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
- Create insights into Inventory and Obsolescence, for ASML as a whole and on Business Line level
- Help building the Finance analytics organization for ASML’s Inventory and Obsolescence as part of a larger transformation program
- Working together with other analytics teams within the company, such as supply chain management and sourcing
- Coordinating and execution monthly, quarterly and yearly planning and performance management cycles and enabling insights to drive high-quality decision making by the business
- Senior stakeholder management
In this role you will act as a senior controller interacting with controllers as well as business counterparts in Customer Service, Business Line control teams as well as Corporate control.
You will need to forge alliances with similar analytics hubs in the organization, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other.
You will develop, deliver, review & enhance financial and non-financial analyses focusing on Inventory and Obsolescence.
You will coordinate & execute periodical planning and performance management cycles.
You will drive adoption of insight based, high quality decision making throughout ASML.
Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience, preferably in a financial analytics environment within the technology industry and/or project based manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of business process management, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy
- Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across all levels of a large global organization
- Experience with working in a matrix organization / complex international business environment
- Inspiring and strong leader, also able to influence without power
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure and high speed of change
- Ability to connect people in different geographies, with and without direct reporting line
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. Within this department, we are looking for a (Senior) Controller for our Capital Efficiency team. He or she reports to the team lead of the team and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.