14 days ago - req27641
TF ONE deployment lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you challenged by guiding change and diving into detailed process changes and translate these into understandable functionalities.
ASML is running a company-wide, multi-year program to update and improve its processes and IT systems. This program consists of many different projects and is called ONE (Our New Enterprise).
The sector TWINSCAN Factory (TF) is responsible for the production and installation of TWINSCAN systems, including planning and logistics.
In this role you are involved early on in developing/maturing solutions as the expert in an L3 process domain and responsible for process requirement gathering, process design, support in IT build, test and input to training.
And later to help in deploying solutions in the Twinscan Factory.
Facilitate and drive the (re-)design, build and implementation of ASML’s worldwide factory-field processes and supporting IT infrastructure (SAP), using a green-field approach. Work closely together with business process owners in representing all ASML’s factories and ensuring a to-be situation, that embodies considerable and embraced improvements for all stakeholders in the organization.
Guide deployment of functionalities the ONE program will bring to TF step by step. We help translate project deliverables into concrete functionalities and when a functionality is ready to deploy we help TF and the program in deployment. Preparing the impacted groups in factory for the upcoming changes and making sure all is ready to make the change a success.
The TF ONE deployment lead supports the ONE projects and the impacted departments to enable a smooth deployment of functionalities:
- Re-engineer processes, as global template, based on standard solutions & best practices;
- Analyze impact of new concepts for existing ways of working and determine implementation strategies;
- Gather requirements and feedback
- Set up /facilitate testing, key user and end user training
- Build in-depth understanding of proposed changes as a basis to manage change
- Identify, inform & engage impacted groups in TF
- Ensure the right TF employees are involved in developing the solutions
- Clarify on status of ONE projects
- Help to identify issues and facilitate decision-making on deployment
- Prepare to-the-point updates to TF departments & management
- Coordinate change & planning with projects and other ASML sectors
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in engineering.
- 3-7 years working experience in manufacturing or logistics environment
- Experience with change management
- Project leadership experience
- Process oriented
- Drive and enthusiasm to engage with people
- Ability to translate what technical solutions will change in someone’s day-to-day work
- Engineering mindset
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, self-starting attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to plan & prioritize
- Ability to connect with people in different levels of the organization
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager TF LAB Manufacturing Improvement.