30+ days ago - req27757
CS - Regional Project and One Program Leader - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
To ensure timely roll out of projects and program to the regions. Ensuring the projects roll out meets the future business needs ofASML. Using benefit management, stakeholder engagement, risk management and communication management to ensure progress are well on track.We drivelong term Operations strategy making and execution from current to target states via programs and by focusing on people.
The Job mission focus on the following related attributes:
• Enabling future Ops performance by Ops participating in Product design phase, implementation& execution of deployment and providing timely feedback for CIP
• Shaping Operations footprint & capabilities
• Organize structural improvement to raise the performance of ASML production system and leverage the global network
Strategy and policy contribution
• Support the overall n-PGP strategy for Regional Engagement.Translate the Global Engagement strategy to a regional specific strategy (e.g. multi-local, multi country level) & lead execution of the strategy-based regional plan.
•Develop a way of working and process for the region and breakdown into site specific engagement that can support the realization of objectives
Advice and analysis at minimum impact operationally
•Support cross country balancing and aligning, and trigger cross-country support if necessary
•Consolidate local feedback into regional feedback and advice per VoC (country) for OPS Portfolio Balancing (road-mapping)
Instruments, guidelines and procedures
•Counter-part with Regional Engagement Team & CS Central team to develop and address on way of working, deployment and planning for strong partnership
•Report, share and evaluate activities on a regional (cross site)level by means of periodical and ad hoc reports / analysis to enable information transparency at Regional level of stakeholders
• Address and report status/risk/insights on defined scope at regional level in order to enable Key Stakeholders to make decision and determine or adjust strategy
•Support sustaining solutions are being implemented and safeguards local benefits and standardization
•Balancing local change absorption capacity and smoothen deployment rhythm together with Program & Project teams
•Build and maintain a sustainable and accessible network of OSE Stakeholders, Operations Stakeholders, Operations Field Stakeholders and partners to represent OSE on a Regional level
•Supervise work of the site with projects leads
•Influence without authority and engaging with site operational team for win-win.
•Manage large regional (and local) Stakeholder network and steer without formal mandate to obtain full commitment to set objectives
Master/Bachelor degree is preferred
5 years of service within ASMLCustomer Service organization. Job Grade 7 and above is preferred.
• Assertive in negotiation with projects stakeholders and key appointment holders. Good communication skills.
• Coordinate cross sector programs & activities. Lead project and drive for result, Engage with site manager.
• Good in change management, stakeholder management & independent contributor
Context of the position
The Regional n-PGP project leader position is 100% dedicated to the Regional Customer Support Operations Support teamfor Taiwan and Singapore. Strong partnership with Higher management, Project leaders and site managers, peers and regionalcounterparts
Weekdays night conference calls and occasional weekend work due toscenario studies preparation. ONE and not limited to just CS4CS program is part of nPGP environment and will be embedded under nPGP organization.