30+ days ago - req27779
CS - TW/SG Field Operation Manager - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
In the highly innovative environment of Semiconductor Industry ASML customers are strongly driving the need high quality products. You will co-lead the Lean transformation within Customer Support together with local management towards sustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on cost effectiveness and inventory reduction according to the deployment roadmap. You will provide support to the line organization through planning, execution and providing follow up on the deployment activities. Co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams, and build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts. The results of the deployment (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) are owned by the management team. You will be responsible for promoting engineers skill proficiency to support CS operation. The major capability you need are project driving skill, multiple communication skill and leadership skill.
The Lean deployment program within ASML Customer Support is a major change transformation that requires detailed co-ordination of project and change management elements, training and coaching, event planning, execution & follow up, problem solving and the reporting of the benefits. You will lead the deployment and execution of the quality roadmap for Taiwan CS. Responsible for improving or redesigning material handling process in CS to achieve the ASML Zero DOA ambition, drive a Quality mindset and reduce ASML cost.
You will be responsible for preparing sites and engineers skill readiness of EUV products to ensure site self-sufficient for the field maintenance service.
The major job is to identify knowledge/skill gaps among sites/individuals and follow up with project methodology to execution, monitoring and tracking until it meets end goal.
- Transforms mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working. Management Coaching will be one of the means to achieve such mindset shift.
- Contributes to the improvement of the whole operations value stream by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
- Trains and coaches ASML employees & management on Lean principles and behaviors;
- Identifies potentials for new improvements;
- Evaluates financial consequences of required resources to implement Lean concepts and translates the realized improvements into positive business impacts
- Executes and leads DOA, defect material intake and RCA reporting.
- Collects facts and figures and crates business for improvement
- Drives the material process quality within the CS organization to improve profitability.
- Leads and Executes material-related quality project for Taiwan CS
- Deploys the quality behavioral vision and develops quality knowledge/awareness in CS.
Project leadership: co-designs and runs Lean transformations in specific areas:
- defines the overall work plan
- coordinates the project teams through different phases
- ensures support, provides adequate status updates
- shares responsibility to reach the target together with line management
- enforces prerequisites for sustainability of results
- ensures transfer to line/process manager
Master Degree level education. 10+ years of experience in operational management, Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt is a plus
-More than 10 years of relevant work experience in (technically-driven) international organization.
-Over 10 years of relevant experience as project manager, program manager or line manager.
-Proven track record in operational excellence, change management and leading transformation programs
-Experienced in applying lean and other Operational Excellence methods and tools (Lean / Six Sigma/process improvement, quality management)
-Experienced with business interventions, that result in shifted perspectives in performance opportunities and/or leadership engagement
-Fluent in English, verbal and written.
-High focus on quality values
-Problem Analysis skills
-Good communication skills, good listener, with the ability to engage with team
-Zero repeat quality mindset (first time right)
-Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
-Team player, but also independent.
-Self-motivated, flexible and able to work in changing environments
-Critical thinking and business acumen
-Project Management skills