19 days ago - req27773
Financial Specialist Operational Accounts Payable
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you looking for a next step in your career and would enjoy taking up the challenge of enabling ASML business to achieve its objectives while being in control? How would you feel about contributing to the implementation of our Global Enabling Services organization within ASML as an Financial specialist operational Accounts Payable?
We are looking for you: A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize, simplify and automate the Invoice to Pay cycle to world class level.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around End to End (E2E) processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services. Within Finance we have established the E2E cycles, Record to Report, Invoice to Pay, Market to Cash and Employee Financial Services.
To realize our ambition we are looking for an financial analyst to strengthen our team main responsible for the vendor communication including its related processes. You will bring hands-on and pragmatic expertise and know how to ensure the right accounting and drive continuous process improvements as well support the transition to our future ERP system.
It is a challenging hands-on position in a dynamic and international oriented environment. You support the team in its transformation to deliver world class end to end Invoice to Pay process that ensures (external) compliance and supports management for (better) decision making.
- Communicate with suppliers; maintain strong working relationships with our supplier.
- Support the AP accountants in their activities, e.g. email and workflow handling, processing invoices.
- Perform effective and efficient execution of the GES-SFS activities in accordance with global E2E processes and tooling.
- Perform period end close activities.
- Safeguard compliance to applicable laws and regulations (e.g. US GAAP, Local GAAP, Export control).
- Contribute to continuous improvements initiatives.
- Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Execute key-user activities for relevant SFS tooling.
- Execute and monitor internal controls including SOX-controls.
- Monitor and supervision of account balances (reconciliation and SOX).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics/Finance/Business Administration
- 3-7 years’ experience, preferable in an international environment as a financial or business analyst in Purchase to Pay (PtP)/ Workflow management
- Experience with ERP software in general and specific with SAP ECC and SAP Workflow management
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations incl. SOX (Legal, Tax, Treasury, Accounting)
- Strong communication-, organizational-, and structuring skills
- Capable of co-working with internal and external people
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Analytical, precise and knowledge of accounting information systems
- Fluency in (spoken) English and Dutch is required
Context of the position
The financial specialist is located within the department of Supplier Financial Services (SFS) and will be co-responsible for guiding this process in the right direction. You will be part of a team of 25 colleagues and located in Veldhoven. This function interacts with various internal departments (e.g. Treasury and Procurement) and external parties (e.g. suppliers and external Accountants).
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation for taking on this role.