12 days ago - req27781
Information Management | Communication Studies Internship: Support Process Mining Activities
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Are you a bachelor student with background in Information Management or Communication Science? Do you have experience or interest in Process Mining? Then this internship could be interesting to you!
The ASML Process Mining center of excellence aims to continuously improve Process Mining operations. This small, upcoming team in ASML serves as an internal consultant to guide Process Mining stakeholders. This project will test your communication skills to help create a knowledge platform to support Process Mining activities throughout the organization.
In this internship you will:
- Gather and present all potential tooling options for the knowledge platform: e.g. Wiki, Confluence, SharePoint, ServiceNow.
- Help make a selection from these options by taking into consideration all relevant factors.
- Shape the knowledge management process (including governance and roles).
- Design the knowledge platform with one of the tooling options.
- Finally, deliver and implement a functioning Process Mining knowledge sharing platform by building the backbone and actively involving ASML experts to help fill the knowledge base.
- You are a HBO or WO student with background in Information Management, Communication Science or relevant.
- You are a bachelor student and looking to do your graduation projector or gain work experience. This is a bachelor graduation or apprentice internship.
- You are available for minimum 4-5months and for 5 days per week.
- Having experience or interest in Process Mining is a pre.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are proactive, you have good social and effective communication skills. You have a hands-on attitude.
- You have great organizational skills.
- You are a structured thinker and worker.
- You are a team player who is not afraid to go out there and make connections.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?