15 days ago - req27732
Junior Business Process Analyst - Field Execution
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Are you a consultant with a strong interest in complex (high tech) manufacturing environments? Then ASML has a very interesting opportunity for you to help drive ASML’s ambitious roadmap.
You are responsible for the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. Your main activities are related to Customer Service departments of ASML. You assess, change and refine business processes and related information system to continuously increase the effectiveness of the supporting systems and ensure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation of projects. Here you are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager.
- Challenging the business requirements and processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build;
- Translating business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap;
- Testing functionalities built by outsourced partners;
- Managing Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
Are you getting energized by managing many divers IT solutions for our internal customers? This is the job you’re looking for!
Bachelor or a Master Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
Are you the Business Process consultant with:
- Affinity with customer services processes in a high tech complex environment.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business case transition.
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Knowledge of IT systems supporting logistic and manufacturing processes
- SAP ECC/PS/CS
- Experience with interfacing (incl. non-SAP systems).
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP ECC is a must;
- Interest in complex large high-tech industry or manufacturing organizations is a must;
As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Eager and willingness to learn;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities;
- Able to maneuver through different cultures.
Context of the position
With its roots in the Netherlands, ASML has grown to become an international high-tech organization, with some 24,000 employees of 87 different nationalities all working closely together. We work with each other, with clients, with suppliers, and with knowledge institutes. Our staff includes some of the most creative thinkers in the world today; 44% of them possess a master’s degree, 33% a bachelor’s degree, including over 600 PhD’s. Employees work together in tightly-knit multidisciplinary teams, challenging each other, listening to each other, learning from each other, and exchanging ideas.
The feeling of pride is a strong and tangible internal motivation at AMSL. We are proud of who we are, of our achievements, how we accomplish these achievements, and of the fact that we are the worldwide market leader in the chip market. This pride, combined with our outstanding employment conditions and terms, lies at the core of our exceptionally low (2%) turnover rate.
The IT sector supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Sales & Operations.This Competence Center is responsible for providing the right IT systems for the core business processes of Operations (Manufacturing, Logistics, Central Planning, Sourcing, Quality & Process Improvements, Customer Service and Facility Management). Customers of this department are internal customers, whose goal is to provide world class systems and services for all major chip makers around the world, and who therefore need the best tools available.
The best people make ASML what it is today. To attract and retain the best people, we have an extremely comprehensive, competitive employment conditions package.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: ASML
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.