30+ days ago - req27789
lead engineer automation team
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized to apply automation throughout its IT services landscape. The Infra automation ART (Agile release train) has implemented a global Infra Automation platform and a set of products to be provisioned using that global platform.
In your role as Automation Platform Lead Engineer you will lead and provide guidance on the build of solutions to enhance availability, performance and stability of the Automation platform. As lead engineer you need to balance service reliability, platform development and delivery speed. You will lead and guide a team of skilled automation engineers building software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, respond to alerts & notifications and learn from incidents.
This role is part of the Automation ART. This teams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable automated infrastructure platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of automations across ASML and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks, supporting ASMLs growth and bring innovative automated solutions to the teams.
- Develop together with the Automation Platform team new platform capabilities and products
- Provide support to DevOps teams when onboarding solution on the Automation platform
- Build and deploy resources using Infrastructure-as-Code (ARM, Terraform)
- Develop solutions using Automation DevOps, CICD and Github
- Deliver/update documentation (e.g. product descriptions, operational tasks)
- Be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team which takes ownership of both new development and operational activities.
Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an automation Engineer
- Understand the concepts of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) to maximize automation, reduce waste, increase scale and apply systemic thinking
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way
- Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like
- GIT (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlabs)
- Jenkins (building pipelines)
- Jfrog Artifactory
- Rundeck (or a similar orchestrator with which to integrate Jenkins with)
- Confluence (wiki, collaboration)
- Experience with configuration tools like Puppet and Chef is a pre
- Experience with infrastructure (compute, storage, networking or ASML specific knowledge)is a pre
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers
- Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change)
- Collaborative and leadership behaviors
- Good communication and presentation skills (in English)
- Team player
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to express ideas effectively in individual and groupsituations(includingnon-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills
- Ability to meet challenging targets within tight deadlines
- Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.