21 days ago - req27802
Electronic Development Project Manager - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Research & development
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. As an Electrical Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled engineers in the delivery of complex projects for the industry’s leading lithography systems.
As an Electronic Development Project Manager you will:
- Motivate the team to push the envelope, quality and sense of urgency.
- Have excellent understanding of product development flow.
- Have the capability to take high-level requirements and map them into the appropriate electrical development team resources to ensure successful delivery per top-level program plan.
- Keep the team focused and motivated throughout the development cycle.
- Have the capability to create and maintain a project plan for the electrical development team.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
BSEE or MSEE or equivalent experience.
- MBA is plus.
- 10+ years of Electronic Systems Product Development.
- Experience in project management of complex engineering systems.
- Proven record for product delivery.
- System understanding of electronics projects (both hardware and software).
- Good process background: Project management certification a plus.
- Ability to understand systems specifications, test specifications and reports.
- Ownership mentality – desire to deliver top quality at right cost, first time right.
- Highly motivated – desire to solve problems and succeed (self-starter and driven).
- Good written and oral communications skills – ability to provide project planning with sound technical trade-off arguments.
- Good team player – works well in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural high-technology environment.
- Led team of 5-20 engineers.
- Microsoft Project.
- Microsoft Office.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability