today - req27849
High Voltage Integrator
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by the engineering of High Voltage designs (up to 50kV) for new and existing ASML products? We might be looking for you!
As a High Voltage Integrator, you are integrating various High Voltage concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the System Architect and High Voltage Expert.
As a High Voltage Integrator you:
- Act as an Electronics Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
- Specify, document and test High Voltage related designs up to 50kV in vacuum conditions
- Influence the definition and design on manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various High Voltage products
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the High Voltage design meets the requirements
- Solve problems during full proto product integration
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support)
- Analyze and solve reliability issues
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Multiple years of experience with High Voltage Designs, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills.
- Self-propelling, takes initiative/ownership in daily work.
- Structured, with eye for quality and details.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Fluent English in speech and in writing.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV), the group Applications Electronics is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions needed for all Applications products.
The High Voltage Integrator will report to the group leader Applications Electronics.
- For this role we are looking for a candidate who has the potential for future growth (e.g. architectural level).
- Please add your recent CV and motivation / cover letter to your application for this position. We will not process your application without the above mentioned documents.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology