11 days ago - req27811
Human Resources | Communication Studies Internship: Support HR Processes & Information at ASML
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Are you a Bachelor or Master student with a background in Human Resources or Communication? Do you have an affinity for (HR) systems? Then this internship could be interesting to you!
ASML is in the process of making a significant change in our HR system landscape as the HR Processes & Information (P&I) team is currently working on implementing both Workday and ServiceNow globally (Europe, US, Asia). A key outcome of the transformation is that ASML employees and managers should be able to find high quality HR knowledge articles, which will provide a better employee experience, as well as reduce the amount of question handling required by the HR Services team.
For this so called Knowledge Management part of the project, P&I is seeking an intern to assist with setting up solid HR Knowledge Bases in ServiceNow. Multiple people in the project are already working on this topic, and the intern will support with topics such as:
- Collecting and assessing existing knowledge articles
- Organizing the rewriting and updating of articles by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Adding the new articles to the ServiceNow Knowledge Bases
- Have overview and keep track of progress on the creation of Knowledge articles
- Executing quality checks on articles
- Managing questions from a variety of HR stakeholders and SMEs
- Other project activities related to Knowledge Management
- Overall support of the P&I team
- You are a Bachelor or Master student with a background in Human Resources or Communication(s).
- You are available to start your internship end of August 2021 for a minimum of 6 months.
- You are capable of working individually and have an affinity for (HR) systems.
- You are reliable and accurate, and have strong administrative skills.
- You are flexible and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have proficient English communication skills (all content will be in English).
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?