30+ days ago - req27800
IT System Architect Sourcing & Supplier Collaboration
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you an IT expert in sourcing and supplier collaboration processes? We are looking for a System Architect that can align business and IT teams to a shared direction. Join ASML IT during its agile transformation to support our souring & supply chain management organization.
You are responsible for defining and communicating a shared architectural and technical vision for the sourcing & supplier collaboration Agile Release Train (ART). Whilst doing so, you help our sourcing & supplier chain department support the rapid growth of ASML in its intense collaboration within its business network.
As System Architect you will be part of the ‘Leading Coalition’, together with the RTE (Release Train Engineer) and the CPO (Chief Product Owner) of the sourcing & supplier collaboration ART. This ART consists of multiple agile development teams developing solutions in tools like SAP S4, SAP Ariba or SAP Work Zone. The ART is responsible for the enterprise solution delivery ASML needs to runs its sourcing and supplier collaboration processes in an efficient way for both ASML employees and ASML suppliers.
You will be responsible for describing the Solution Context and Solution Intent, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems, and identify the interfaces and collaborations between them. You work closely with both internal customers multiple departments in ASML and various suppliers.
You will play a critical role in aligning teams in the Agile Release Train (ART) to a shared solution and technical direction and partner with those teams in realizing the solutions, validating technology assumptions, and evaluating implementation alternatives. You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom built solutions. You collaborate with the ASML infra architects as well as the specialists of the various IT solution partners.
For a large part of your time you work for the ART. As System Architect you are responsible for topics like:
- Supplier collaboration on various topics, such as orders, forecasts, shipments, quality, product design, etc.
- Sourcing and contract management
- Collaboration platforms
- Supplier risk management
- Supplier performance improvement
- Big data & analytics
- Cloud strategy
Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in an IT role related to sourcing and supplier collaboration processes.
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT architect on senior level;
- 10+ years’ experience with sourcing & supplier collaboration processes
- Proven experienced in delivering architectural principles, processes, infrastructure and solutions;
- Experience with relevant solutions such as SAP ECC or S4 (MM, QM), SAP Ariba, SAP Business Networks, SAP Work Zone;
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable also in Dutch;
- Excellent collaboration skills, bringing different expert views together;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-get mentality;
- Team player.
Context of the position
A sub-department within the IT organization is ‘IT Enterprise Solution Delivery Operations’.This department is responsible for providing IT solutions that support ASML Operations in achieving its business goals. We support ASML sectors Sales, Planning, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Facility Management, Environment Health and Safety, Quality Management and Customer Support.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.