18 days ago - req27886
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources.
The department EF MF Module Build is responsible for the build and qualification of the MID, Waferstage, Metroframe and FFA-OP modules.
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products;
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
- Management: Manages and coaches a team of engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate;
- Output: Realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan (is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives);
- Planning: Is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives;
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products;
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production;
- Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures.
Higher Vocational level (HBO) on specific technical area.
- Experience in production management and LEAN;
- Experience in a complex working environment;
- Experience in improvement projects.
- Strong personality;
- Team builder with good social skills and good communication in Dutch and English;
- Flexible, goal-oriented and initiative;
- Analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information;
- Able to deal with stressful situations;
- Change management;
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager Module Build and functionally manages a production workcenter. (S)he Operationally manages and involves Module Owners, Production Planners, Production Engineers, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
Flexible / will work in a day shift / in the area of Metroframe and FFA-OP.