10 days ago - req27897
TSMC EUV Customer Support Engineer W/ International Assignment
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Support ASML EUV systems world wide.This is typically done at a site level focusing on a customer fab on a 24/7 support scheme.
Perform maintenance and repairs as requested by the shift leader and/or the group leader. Escalate complex issues to the next line of support. Perform administrative duty and follow up documentation.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Perform repairs, identify failures and provide corrective actions.
- Monitor system health.
- The work requires to work night and weekend.
- Typically will work 12 hour shifts.
- This Job will require international time in Taiwan, approximately 9 months but may be adjusted based upon business need.
Bachelor of science (mechanics, optics, physics) or equivalent experience.
- 0~2 years’ experience knowledge of semiconductor industry, vacuum system or plasma are highly appreciated.
- Proactive, self-learner, strong sense of ownership, and enjoy working in a team.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability