You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req27977
CS - EUV Install Group Leader - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems and customer interface at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is CS EUV Installation. The organization prepares and executes complex install and activities on ASML systems. In this role you will manage resources from EUV install team and other support, team development and people care.
As CS EUV Install group leader you are responsible for operational management of EUV install at customer sites all over the world. These installs are executed in a customer production environment. Develop mature engineers/employees to capable execute installations. And, support install operation handling to make sure operation smoothly.
● Team development
● Organize staffing according to blueprint.
● Training and target setting for the team members.
● Define and align Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
● Hire and train new hires to be operational and advance/expert level.
● Team engagement and people care
● Execute installation safely and within agreed targets.
● Assignment project, planning and execution.
● Support operation handling.
● Continuous improvement on safety, quality, cycle time, efficiency and costs.
● Provide performance feedback to line management.
● Coach team members.
● Skill management.
MSc or BSc technical degree like Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable.
● Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
● At least 6 years’ relevant work experience as a People manager or Team Leader or Project Manager or Project Leader.
● Extended experience with ASML products is preferred.
● Ability to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization.
● Keep a global overview of ongoing strategically important issues.
● Capable of creating and executing a strategy on how to improve process.
● Excellent communication skill for internal/external message delivery towards different levels.
● Strong technical background and drive towards solutions.
● Good customer skills.
● Good planning experience and knowledge
● Open for cultural differences.
● Good English language skills both verbal and written.
Context of the position
Report to regional manager of Taiwan CS EUV install.
● Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA… if needed.