24 days ago - req27978
Cymer Senior Accountant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
- To develop a world-class Record to Report function with-in the Global Enabling Services group supported by highly automated accounting and close processes, covering the end to end accounting cycle.
- Establish a streamlined and optimized record to report process that ensures external compliance and supports management accounting for better decision making.
- Primary functions of this position include all aspects of manufacturing accounting and factory support for financial information, month end closing and application of generally accepted accounting principles.
- The position also maintains one or a combination of general accounting systems and will perform the following functions:prepare journal entries, maintain and reconcile ledger accounts, prepare and distribute reports, ensures that established procedures are followed and participates in audits within the functional area of accounting.
- Performs manufacturing and outside processing job analysis and reporting.
- Interacts with manufacturing, planning, and procurement to facilitate the timely and accurate completion of jobs.
- Analyzes WIP variances for refurbished products to determine proper valuation.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining standard costs for new and refurbished products.
- Prepare inventory account reconciliation to include all manufacturinginventory accounting activity at month end closing
- Performs inventory physical cycle count audits as needed that includes but is not limited to monthly factory cycle counting and year end annual physical inventory countingas required by KPMG.
- Collaborate with KPMG audit follow up of findings related to manufacturing costing and inventory.
Explain rationale and logic related to all processes and procedures related to cost and manufacturing accounting utilized by the company.
- Prepare inventory rollforward data for a specified period of time about total transaction parts# base, Inventory Obsolescence calculation.
- Review vendor invoices for raw material purchase.
- Provide planning support to the manufacturing management team for operating expenses and capital purchase.
- Prepare the quarterly Royalty calculation and reporting.
- Analyzes and reviews COGS journal entry and reconcile the associated general ledger balance at month end.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly accounting metrics and regional key performance measures.
- Prepares routine monthly, quarterly and annual schedules and reports.
- Interacts with all levels of management, other departments, and subsidiaries.
- Participates in process redesign, improvement, documentation, and training projects.
- Assists with special projects and analysis as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and follow up Statutory audit, NTS audit, Custom audit and internal audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Accounting and Finance or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- MBA and / or CPA / CMA desirable.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of accounting-relatedexperience.
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience with Oracle and / or SAP.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel with pivot and v-lookup experience.
- Cost, Inventory accounting experience is a plus.
Statutory audit, NTS audit, Custom audit and internal auditexperience
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Ability to work under the demands of deadlines.
- Ability to learn and apply new information or skills
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Results driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Abide by ASML’s values of care, challenge and collaborate.