You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you enjoy engineering and do you want to improve your hands-on technical skills? Are you a car mechanic, aerospace engineer or technician with some experience in a comparable sector? If so, ASML is looking for you!
Every day, you make use of technology that contains microchips. From smartphones and laptops to cars and airplanes. Technologies such as AI, robotic process automation and 5G will fuel the growth of the semiconductor industry even more. Since we are the leader in high-end lithography systems for the semi-conductor industry, there’s a huge demand for our machines. This is why we are looking for a lot of new mechanics to join our colleagues within the factories. When you’re hired as one of our new mechanics, you’ll get an ASML contract with all the ASML top labor conditions.
What will you be working on?
As a mechanic at ASML you will be hands-on assembling and constructing lithography machines that are used to produce microchips. Probably the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see. Besides, you’ll be working in our manufacturing cleanroom facility’s. A remarkable and unique environment!
Watch the video below to learn more about the machines that you will be working on as a mechanic at ASML:
ASML IN ONE MINUTE
Who are you?
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you..
- Have a technical vocational education (the equivalent of Dutch mbo) or bachelor’s degree in - for example - mechanical engineering, aviation technology, or automotive engineering;
- Have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in a technical environment;
- Are able to work independently, reliably, accurately and in a structural manner, but you’re also able to work as a team;
- Are able to communicate in English and are able to read the work manuals (that are in English);
- In hectic situations you are able to stay calm;
- Have strong problem-solving abilities;
- Do not mind working in night- and weekend shifts.
What do we have to offer?
- A unique and challenging job for you as a Mechanic at ASML;
- Excellent guidance by experience colleagues in your work field;
- A work environment with an open culture and focus on results;
- Courses and continuous training to develop your skills;
- Don’t forget to read our development opportunities.
How to proceed from here?
Are you interested? Apply now as a mechanic at ASML! Your application on this vacancy will be treated as an open application. Our recruiters will screen your CV, and if we see a match, we will link your profile with a suitable and challenging position at ASML. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible!
Please note that submitting a motivation letter is not a requirement, but it is a way to better profile yourself.
Want to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.