30+ days ago - req28054
CS Planning & Control Service Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
- Take the responsibilityto support & improve the internal process for CS operation.
- Detail analysis andreport on CS operation to help management decision.
- SMS Call Handlingsupport; monitoring all SO from opening till closing including backendprocess in the Finance
- SMS Timewriting support;monitoring the timewriting for timely input and correction, till approval.
- Training / guide CSengineers on Call handling and Timewriting
- User acceptance test(UAT) and Project item to be implemented in PRD
- Billable labor / partmanagement; all billable labor / material process, price adjustment,quotation, return part handing, etc till - billing process in the Finance.
- CAM backlog management ;monitor CAM backlog and update machine configuration by following theprocedure.
- Data analysis and report
OSO report; manage allopen SOs for timely closing, daily follow up and weekly / monthly reporton aged items.
TW report; follow uptimewriting submission and approval status and weekly report
Labor / Part usageanalysis; linked to the monthly finance report, provide deep / detaillevel analysis on the labor / partspending
Utilization report;monthly report on labor utilization, follow-up on high / low utilizationfor root cause and action plan
Overtime report; weekly/ monthly report on overtime status, follow up on high OT cases for rootcase and action plan
Billable labor / Partreport; monthly report on billable labor / material status for revenueand pending items with action plans.
Local Solving rate;monthly report on the local solving rate
SAP authoritymanagement for CS engineers.
SAP data management onpart / price information.
Function locationmanagement for relocation / installation
Install Base listmanagement
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, BusinessAdministration or other relevant major preferred.
Experience in supporting department backgroundpreferred.
- Be able to influence without power of borrowedresources.
- Able to work in a very dynamic and fast pacedenvironment.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work withsite of different culture and way of working.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Good verbal and written, in English.
- Great coordination skills.
- Independent, proactive, sense of responsibility, teamplayer, good communication skills, customer oriented (both internal andexternal), stress-resistant, and flexibility.