6 days ago - req28036
Material Handler - EUV Upgrades
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Under direct supervision, facilitates the receipt, verification, computer transaction and physical movement of all inventory and non-inventory items within the system work area at customer site.
- Physical material movement between Cleanroom Lay Down Area and System Work Area.
- Conduct weekly Cycle counts of inventory in System Work Area.
- Logs material moved in/out of system work area and handed off to Engineers via computer system(s).
- Expedites line down parts and urgent material needs to the appropriate work areas.
- Coordinates with Engineers to ensure needed items are available for scheduled work for shift.
- Logs material confirmations via computer systems to account for parts installed, used part returns, un-used part returns, and tool returns.
- Performs activities related to:Daily Material Staging, Daily Material Returns, and System Work Area Organization.
- Physical material movement between system work areas for re-allocations.
- Preparation of materials to ensure proper identification, packaging, and completeness of items for return.
- Interface with SAP Coordinators on completion of daily staging, returns, and material investigations.
- Responsibilities include periodic travel to regional and overseas sites for product technical support and special support projects.
- Work may include onsite technical support involving heavy lifting of equipment & modules.
- Position will require technical work activity in a clean-room production environment and/or laboratory setting.
- Occasionally may be exposed to loud noise bursts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Entry level position, experience a plus.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment a plus.
- Experience in a warehouse environment a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to unload trucks via forklift and pallet jack.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability