17 days ago - req28084
team Leader EUV manufacturing System Integration
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources.
The department EF MF System Integration is responsible for the build and qualification of the NXE system (Scanner and Source) and for the alignment of the Source with the Drive Laser.
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products;
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
- Management: Manages and coaches a team of engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate;
- Output: Realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan; Planning: Is responsible for detailed manpower planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives;
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products;
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production;
- Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures.
Higher Vocational level (HBO) on specific technical area.
- Experience in production management;
- Experience in a complex working environment;
- Experience in LEAN as a Natural Team Leader;
- Experience in improvement projects.
-Team builder with good social skills and service orientation;
-Flexible, goal-oriented and initiative;
-Analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information;
-Able to deal with stressful situations;
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the GL System Integration New Build and functionally manages a production team. (S)he Operationally manages and involves production- and quality engineers, Logistic representatives, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
- Flexible / willing to work in shifts (2-shift schedule)
- In cleanroom environment