30+ days ago - req28141
Application NTP Project Leader
In a nutshell
Application Node Transition Project Leader:
· Support critical apps escalations from local and drive VHV 3rd line to deliver support on time
· Coordinate and introduce ASML new products to the customer and show on-product benefits
· Business development support to identify improvement potentials of ASML products to benefit our customer.
· Engage with ASML D&E and customer R&D team to define the solution roadmap to drive semiconductor technology
· Support as workstream owner in NTP project to define project plan with customer and execute
· Document the structural issues or BKM and rollout to all sites
· Be expert in 1 or more competence and help local team grow
· Be able to on-call / shift work in customer environment.
·PhD or master diploma in physics, optical science/engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science or mathematics.
·Minimum 3 years working experience in semiconductor fab or 5 years related working experience for semiconductor equipment vendor; minimum 2 years working experience in lithographic process.
·Have direct experience with ASML DUV, EUV, and Apps products, able to describe the pros and cons of ASML products
·Have semiconductor process knowledge
·Strong presentation and communication skills to interface internal (BDM, project leaders, management) and external customers.
·Flexible mindset to support various tasks within matrix organization (escalation, NPI, NTP project)
·Awareness of ASML way of working to ensure help needed are addressed successfully and efficiently to the right people.
·Project management skill including project setup, resource management, risk management, balance stakeholders and etc.
·Can work under pressure ( for instance, Averagely, 10% overtime work)
·Flexible to travel support customers in China (travel frequency >50%)