1 day ago - req28193
GEAR Project Lead Support
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Are you an expert with the drive to continuously improve processes and tools? Would you like to gather cross-sectoral requirements and translate them into business capability increments that bring value to the end user? Are you a generalist with good communication skills, that can easily interface with multiple solutioning projects and sector/line/program representatives? Do you want to define and facilitate the most efficient and effective integration and verification strategy for new business capability increments? Then the job of a Project Lead Supportis just for you!
In the position of Project Lead Support, the project lead support of GEAR will initiate and drive the improvement project GEAR, as part of the ONE workprep to improve generated sequences based on technical and operational information. This information is stored in one common repository: one source of truth for sequences. The GEAR solution combines the best of two worlds of:
- The automated state based generation of activity plans based on system configuration found in ARE.
- The manual graphical editing and viewing of build and calibration graphs found in GRE.
The blueprint and routing information is provided by D&E and Production Support. GEAR expands upon that information, adds information from the machine state and from configuration management tooling (currently under development).
Configuration data quality, consistency and availability.
The Project Lead Support will help incorporate and align cross sector stakeholders and process experts for effective and efficient improvements in related projects. Execute detailed data analysis and prepare information for decision taking on improvement impact and prioritizations. The main areas of improvement are within the ASML Product Change process, supporting Configuration definition and maintenance.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Define optimal integration and test strategy: which items are needed in which order to perform stepwise introduction of GEAR to realize the required business benefits;
- Verification of the quality of individual deliveries by reviewing their qualification reports as intake into the GEAR Roadmap;
- Participate with the GEAR tests, mainly during troubleshooting or critical test phases;
- Take lead in the definition of the problem statement and be a sparring partner during the analysis and solution phase of the found issues;
- Report and advise toward program management on GEAR progress, amount of risk mitigated and the solution performance.
- Secure quality throughout all phases.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a technical direction or business engineering.
- Experience in project management, process and/or application development
- Experience in leading projects
- Knowledge of ASML processes and application landscape (preferred)
- Analytically strong, structured and a generalist;
- Not afraid to speak up, assertive and proactive;
- Able to interface and cooperate with different people/roles on different organizational levels;
- Enthusiastic, challenging others with a positive drive for quality and time.
Context of the position
The EUV DE (Development & Engineering) SID (System Industrialization Department) department is responsible for driving the design and actual performance of Cycle Time and Mean-Time-to-Repair to meet customer expectations at reduced manufacturing, service and upgrade cost for ASML. We own the design and integration of system sequences to enable early and shared learning for manufacturing, service and upgrade of EUV systems.
Within the SID department, the Means & Methods group is responsible for developing the "Process Design & Engineering" and "Verification & Validation" of Engineering business capabilities as defined in the ASML House of Capabilities. As such, the group owns the business architecture for ONE Work Preparation and is responsible for setting up the x-sector Industrialization Process Framework.
The “Our New Enterprise” (ONE) program introduces large process and application improvements into the cross-sectoral organization to make ASML fit for the future.