You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics
Is it your strength to define crystal clear production and service processes and do you want to be involved from concept phase topilot- and proto phase and handover to operations? Do you understand processes and people behavior in complex manufacturing environments? Are you able to influence product design and drive ASML machine availability, reliability, cycle time and play a leading role in the reduction cost added at ASML? Then the job of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer might be just the one for you!
In this job you will focus on three main goals. First is to design, maintain, and optimize production processes, and to adapt the processes to changed output requirements. Second, you will develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Third you will contribute to new product optimization and industrialization for in-field-servicing to ensure continuous improvement.
Your activities will be, among others, as following:
- Design, integrate and validate manufacturing and service processes
- Analyze the production and customer process within an ASML (sub)system; point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and requirements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounding departments within D&E, Supply Chain, Factory and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution for complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Use your knowledge in (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase. In order to improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the product and test design.
- You will lay down operation, build and service instructions, process flow charts, sequences, process parameters and indicators.
BSc or MSc degree in Technical Engineering, such as Physics / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering / Optical
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Our preference goes out to experienced candidates with at least 3 years of relevant industrial work experience.
- Broad technical and business interest
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Customer focus
- Committed and flexible attitude are key
- Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker
- Eager, get-on and do it mentality
- Active, plenty of initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector D&E is responsible for the specification, design and engineering, integration and qualification of the ASML products. In this sector, departments with different competences are responsible for the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and/or function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competences or functions in ASML equipment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for these position.
Several of our Manufacturing and Equipment groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. The candidates matching our selection criteria will be invited to answer a few pre-set questions via HireVue.
If you would like some tips on how to prepare check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKwQ6XgW-a8&t=37s.
Applications sent by email cannot be processed.