30+ days ago - req28110
Operations Process Engineer DUV
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Are you the enthusiastic technical engineer who understands what needs to be delivered to the sectors to industrialize the DUV systems in an efficient and effective way? Would you like to aim for operational excellence and enable our internal customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field. Can you use your organizational, analysis andcommunication skills to steer the system availability, optimal build sequence, manufacturing- install- and upgrade-cycle time and operational costs improvements? Are you really passionate about industrialization challenges? Then the role of DUV Industrialization Engineer is just for you!
Steer the readiness of the industrialization deliverables in de Design and Engineering organization and analyze the industrialization performance on Availability, Cycle time to steer that agreed targets will be met
As a DUV Industrialization Engineer you:
- Have intensive contact with the internal customers Manufacturing and Customer Support, to understand their needs and align on status of the industrialization deliverable
- Interface with other stakeholders like Industrialization engineers with Development and Engineering
- Report on regular base about status of the Industrialization performance and deliverables
- Identify actions to be taken based on reports and risk estimations
- Analyze and support system level issues
- Organize meetings with stakeholders to steer the readiness and performance of Industrialization to prepare for key decisions in the ASML product generation process
- Identify and initiate opportunities for process and tooling improvements
Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering).
No constraints in terms of work experience, but the following items can be an advantage:
- Experience in or affinity with the machine industry
- Experiences in semiconductor equipment development (strong plus)
- Experience in production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (excel)
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Able to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and to influence without power
- Team player who can also act independently with high degree of autonomy
- Pro-active mind set, entrepreneur
Context of the position
The inspiring and challenging department
The Development & Engineering System Industrialization DUV department is a new and relative small department. With a healthy balance of male and female colleagues and more than 10 nationalities, we are an enthusiastic and very diverse department. You will be working in a technical environment, but we value a good atmosphere and have the care and attention to people central.
We are organized in 3 groups: Industrialization Performance; Industrialization Sequence Engineering; Industrialization Upgrades and Automation. We act as the interface between the development teams on one side and Customer support and Factory on the other side.
The department strategy is: To drive for industrialization design & Integral solutions for availability, cycle time, sequence (automation) and upgrades in the D&E programs. Define cross competence standards & guidelines. Provide and drive the industrialization competence roadmap and contribute to the improved enterprise architecture,work-preparation archive and change control.