30+ days ago - req28168
Product Owner DUV Optical Column
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Electrical engineering
Are you driven to deliver solutions to your, internal and external, customers meeting their goals and requirements? Do you apply your stakeholder management skills to prioritize deliverables, and drive your team’s progress with a clear vision on the value added for your customers? And do you take the lead in ensuring the industrialization of high quality Qualification Tooling of new or existing optical column modules? If so, then a job as a Product Owner (PO) within ASML’s DUV Optical Column department is something for you.
As Product Owner you are a key figure between the internal customers (Epic Owner’s and PCM)and the development team. Contributing to and guarding the product vision. Helping to create a strategy and setting up a product roadmap. Ensuring with each product increment that business critical and high priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations. The product of this team is Qualification tooling (Test rigs), mainly for Zeiss and the Twinscan Factory.
The development team contributes to various stages of Test rig development, build, integration & testing, issue resolution and upgrades. The development team, on content, reports to the Product Owner.
Managing the Test rig product backlog and guiding the team, including:
- Creating a thorough understanding of the requirements and the needs of the customers
- Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned
- Clearly expressing and prioritizing product backlog items to best achieve goals and delivering value
- Actively guiding the development teams in understanding the items in the product backlog to a level that they are able to develop them
- Taking accountability, and reviewing the value of the work the development team delivers
- During customer escalations, coordination of the team, on site if needed
- Maintains close contact with suppliers of Test rig components with respect to technical specifications
- Create and maintain team plans and proactively drive support to realization
- Manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks in your team scope
- Provide regular updates on the status of your team’s progress to key stakeholders and management.
Master degree in Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred
- Experience in the field of high-tech system development
- Minimum 3 years of experience in products within the semi-conductor industry
- Proven track record of leadership / managerial skills
- Preferable prior experience as a formal Product Owner in an agile environment
- Experience in working in and leading of multi-disciplinary teams
- Affinity to software is a plus.
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit
- Leadership skills next to analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Good communicational skills and good command of the English language
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and lead a team of (design) engineers
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level
- Nurture the professional development of your team via coaching.
Context of the position
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems, including its qualification systems, that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups, each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
The Product Owner for test rig products reports to the DUV DE OC Industrialization group lead.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.