22 days ago - req28284
Controller R&D Programs
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
Within ASML, Research and Development is at the core of what we do; we enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges. This role aims to fulfill this vision by creating insights into our R&D programs and using those to drive towards the best decision for our company and larger ecosystem.
In this role you will:
- Act as a controller interacting with other controllers in Business Line and Corporate control teams as well as business counterparts.
- You will develop, deliver, review & enhance financial and non-financial analyses focusing on the Research and Development programs for a specific Business Line
- Create insights into Research and Development programs for ASML on a Business Line level, working together with other analytics teams within the company, such as Development and Engineering and teams within ASML’s business lines
- Coordinate and execute monthly, quarterly and yearly planning and performance management cycles and enable insights to drive high-quality decision making by the business
- Actively manage stakeholders, both with other finance teams and counterparts in the business environment
- Forge alliances with similar analytics hubs in the organization, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other.
- Drive adoption of insight based, high quality decision making throughout ASML.
Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in a financial analytics environment within the technology industry and/or project based manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of business process management, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy
- Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across all levels of a large global organization
- Experience with working in a matrix organization / complex international business environment
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure and high speed of change
- Ability to connect people in different areas of the business and / or geographies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. Within this department, we are looking for a Controller for our R&D Programs team. He or she reports to the team lead of the team and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.