30+ days ago - req28221
CS - EUV Install SAP Coordinator - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this sector is CS EUV Upgrades, responsible for providing upgrade support to customers and prepares and executes complex, commercial upgrades and activities on ASML EUV system. The SAP Coordinator ensures material and tool readiness to execute the upgrades.
The SAP Coordinator ensures material and tool readiness to execute SNAP/SIM/complex upgrades.The CS SAP coordinator directly reports to the CS EUV upgrade Group Leader and will report operationally to PLs.
• Ensure all materials are available in the FAB on time for upgrades.
• Based on the daily plan of NXE upgrade, ensure the required tools and materials are available at the right time at the right place.
• Conduct administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct configuration of the system in SAP.
• Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during escalations.
• Work with other ASML sectors and ensure proper communication, sharing of resources, and other assistance when needed.
• Work with logistics team to guarantee the tracking sheet is clearly updated in a timely manner and is understood and followed by all appropriate personal
• Research materials in SAP, trace the history of materials in SAP, and escalate materials that are not properly structured in SAP.
• Work with upgrade PL & coordinator to ensure tooling preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and scheduled w.r.t the planning.
• Work with PL, coordinators, shift leads and GL to process material notifications for DOA’s
Bachelor’s degree with engineering background (Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electronics, Electric engineering, (Applied) Physics, or comparable).
• Prefer 1~2 years of experience in semiconductor field and Logistics Technician with experience in a CS department for high tech products but it’s also fine without experience.
• Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
• Able to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Open for cultural differences and able to work with site of different culture and way of working.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
• Good verbal and written, in English.
• Great coordination skills.
• Independent, proactive, sense of responsibility, team player, good communication skills, customer oriented (both internal and external), stress-resistant, and flexibility.
• Flexibility to travel to other countries including Korea, USA, and others where the EUV upgrade supports are required, with short notice.