25 days ago - req28297
Financial Business Analyst Manufacturing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
A financial business analyst within the Business Insights & Control (BI&C) Manufacturing department is using financial data (models) to create actionable business insights, supporting decisions to increase business value and together with the business provides forecasts, develops and improves processes in the area of ASML’s factories.
A part of the Finance 2025 vision of ASML is to transition in the next couple of years from forecasting and budgeting based on historical trend information and run rates, towards predictive modelling that support the budgeting and forecasting processes. We need your help to deliver on this transition.
The role is part of a highly driven global team, working together with different parts of the finance organization as well as with counterparts in the business environment of ASML. You will be exposed to several senior management layers in the organization.
As business analyst you know where to find and make use of the different data sources from inside and outside the company. You are responsible for efficient and effective financial data modelling, that support the reporting and analysis for the factory results of ASML. Your main focus is on providing better insights for our business counterparts in financials through continuously improving the efficiency and quality of the reporting and analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing cost reports including explanation of results and variances providing business insights
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis (big data analytics) in close collaboration with operations
- Translate data analytics into information used for decision making throughout all layers in the organization
- Forecasting and analysis on movements in manufacturing costs and results
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities to improve, standardize and automate processes using best practices in the market and work with data scientists to run projects to realize this
- Keeping a clear view on the available databases and data-analytics groups using our data
- Providing proactive support and input to sector/Business Line business controllers
Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Analytics, Mathematics, Technical Business Administration, Economics
- >5 years relevant experience in data analytical or BI domain, preferably in a finance environment.
- Knowledge of business processes
- Experience in visualizing data and generating insights using mainstream BI tools
- Ability to extract data and make (complex) transformations
- Experience / Knowledge of (financial) data modelling as well as experience in Financial Planning cycles is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills (affinity for data, data structures and data science)
- Structural way of working
- High developed collaboration skills to work together in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Strong in customer focus. It is important to work with business and understand their needs
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. The financial business analyst reports to the Manager Manufacturing within the BI&C department. He/she interacts with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location Veldhoven, Netherlands.