30+ days ago - req28320
CS - EUV Customer Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
One of the departments in this sector is EUV TC. The EUV TC team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of EUV system maintenance.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), need to perform regular maintenance action and machine repair action to secure machine continue production.
- The CSE will be interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support to assure timely and high service quality.
- CSE must be able to do daily operation including material preparation, package, return and confirmation.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of operating activities.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities for training and cross site support
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for improvement.
- Shift module is required and includes night shift
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering,/ Photonics, Physics or other related field
- Fab experience in the Lithography area is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
Good communication skill and basic English Language skill
At customer sites / office