22 days ago - req28345
Senior Controller CAPEX
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
As most companies, ASML has a strong focus on managing the P&L. ASML has identified a need to improve on managing and optimizing invested capital. As one of the steps to realize this goal, a new Capital Efficiency team has been formed. The mission of the team is to provide holistic and integral business insights to support high quality decision making on capital efficiency and balance sheet management. Within the team one of the main focus areas is CAPEX, which is managed within ASML from the various sectors like Operations, R&D and IT. This role aims to support (part of) these sectors by creating value adding insights and decision support on strategic developments
In this role you will:
- Create insights and drive decisions working togetherwith other analytics teams within the company
- Develop and deliver financial and non-financialanalyses focusing on the CAPEX of certain functions of ASML
- Coordinate and execute monthly, quarterly and yearlyplanning and performance management cycles and enable insights to drivehigh-quality decision making by the business
- Actively manage stakeholders, both with other financeteams and counterparts in the business environment
- Forge alliances with similar analytics hubs in theorganization, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubsstrengthen each other
- Drive improvements in business cases, processes anddata and tooling
Masters degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration or Data & Analytics.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, preferably in a financial analytics environment within the technology industry and/or project based manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of business process management, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Experience of utilizing market leading analytics processes and tools to support and drive business strategy
- Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across all levels of a large global organization
- Experience with working in a matrix organization / complex international business environment
- Experience managing and controlling Capex is an advantage
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure and high speed of change
- Ability to connect people in different areas of the business and / or geographies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English verbally and written
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Business Insights & Control team. Within this department, he or she reports to the Head of Capital Efficiency and will interact with various departments in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.