You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req28341
System Industrialization Architect DUV
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechanical engineering, Physics
Are you the enthusiastic technical leader who understands what needs to be delivered to the sectors to industrialize the DUV systems in an efficient and effective way? Would you like to aim for operational excellence and enable our internal customers to effectively and efficiently execute their work in the factory and field. Can you use your vision in combination with organizational, analysis andcommunication skills to steer the system availability, optimal build sequence, manufacturing- install- and upgrade-cycle time and operational costs improvements? Are you really passionate about industrialization challenges? Then the role of DUV Industrialization Architect is just for you!
The D&E DUV industrialization Architect is the technical leader responsible to:
- Accelerate the time to maturity in the manufacturing, service and upgrade deliverables.
- Drive the operational excellence (Efficient and effective) by the delivery of the industrialized products and processes from D&E to Operations in line with their cost targets.
As a DUV Industrialization Architect you:
- Work in a project as the technical leader and have your own responsibilities.
- Have intensive contact with the internal customers Manufacturing and Customer Support, to understand their needs and align expectations.
- Interface with other stakeholders like System engineers and other architects within Development & Engineering.
- Bring your own needed and appreciated vision, creativity and talent.
- Design and coordinate the strategy within your group, in alignment with the other system industrialization architects for new product introductions.
- Guide and support the Industrialization design engineers in detail development of the industrialization deliverables.
- Review the system specifications and functional specifications to ensure the group related requirements are properly cascaded.
- Define industrialization requirements on system level.
- Design the top level deliverables (e.g. manufacturing sequence, Bill of Material structure)
- Organize FMEA’s to identify risks that can impact the design and operational process.
- Define the risk mitigation strategy, including identified risks on proto and pilot systems.
- Create the overview of the technical project status towards key decisions in the ASML product generation process, representing the industrialization clusters for the IC’s in your group.
- Analyze and support system level issues.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for process improvements and define tooling requirements.
- Determine the Roadmap for your specific industrialization group together with your EUV counterparts and in close cooperation with your stakeholders.
- Identify and manage stakeholders by setting the necessary communication manners (meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) to align deliveries, quality and minimize escalations.
- Support specific topics in process improvement programs providing input/requirements and supporting with the implementation relevant deliverables. Drive alignment with different projects/products to guarantee shared learning and uniformity in our way of working.
- Bachelor or Master level with > 10 years or PhD with > 6 years of experience – preferable in technical management (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, or Mechanical Engineering.)
- Knowledge and experiences in sensors, optics, and/or controls of such devices preferred.
- General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Typically you will have >10 years of related ASML working experience.
- Experience in roles requiring the overview and eye for details ( e.g. Architect, GL or PL)
- Experience with CMII
- Experience in development, manufacturing or requirements engineering,system testing, system industrialization or integration.
- Experience from other sectors like CS / factory is preferred.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial.
- Expert in abstract and out of the box thinking.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
Context of the position
The inspiring and challenging department
The Development & Engineering System Industrialization DUV department is a new and relative small department. With a healthy balance of male and female colleagues and more than 10 nationalities, we are an enthusiastic and very diverse department. You will be working in a technical environment, but we value a good atmosphere and have the care and attention to people central.
We are organized in 3 groups: Industrialization Performance; Industrialization Sequence Engineering; Industrialization Upgrades and Automation. We act as the interface between the development teams on one side and Customer support and Factory on the other side.
The department strategy is: To drive for industrialization design & Integral solutions for availability, cycle time, sequence (automation) and upgrades in the D&E programs. Define cross competence standards & guidelines. Provide and drive the industrialization competence roadmap and contribute to the improved enterprise architecture,work-preparation archive and change control.