14 days ago - req28402
EF-FLS Operational Coordinator / Escalation manager (shifts)
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in managing escalations and coordinating technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Drive progress of solving technical disturbances in the factory.
Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
You will be an operational coordinator of a large (~100 FTE) engineering team which job is to troubleshoot technical problems on ASML NXE/EXE systems in EF (EUV Factory)
- There is a process in place for trouble shooting: disturbance resolution process. 1st part of the core job of the OC is to monitor and correct this process. i.e.: who is owner, does he pick up the issue as planned, what is the progress, do we have a solution in time, do we have a plan B, set priorities, is the available capacity sufficient, act on DN Monitor (real time issue list).
- Next part of core job is Escalation Management in this process: organize meetings, report, drive action plan follow up, chasing stakeholders to take action, arrange additional support (e.g. D&E, PDM/PCM), coach, think ahead (e.g. availability in weekend), process adherence, all to minimize MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
- Represent FLS in the EF progress meeting (EF higher management). Prepare, share information, take corrective actions. Be the driver to enforce solutions in the de-bottleneck / escalation meetings.
- Close contact with production lead/management and coordinators: info sharing, feedback, urgency, especially for system hard-down or system critical to customer delivery date. Act as Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for an issue.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- The job has a lot of exposure to (EF) higher management in both factory progress and projects. You will work in close contact with management. It is potentially an ideal step stone to a leader or manager position.
BSc / MSc degree
Experience in escalation management is preferable, no must, skills are also important:
- Trouble shooting and disturbance management
- Affinity with production / factory and engineering
- Project management skills
- Perfect social and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress, emotion control
- Good organizational skills and presentation skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Understanding Dutch language is preferred.
- Team player and flexible
- Structured and transparent way of working
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Decision maker, set priorities, delegate tasks
- Very active, plenty of initiative
Context of the position
In production we have EF-System Owners which coordinate the progress of a system build in the factory and during system install at the customer. In case of disturbances the support engineer organization steps in and the coordinator of the disturbance progress is the operational coordinator. So you will work closely together with the system owners and EF group-leads. The NXE factory is responsible for both production and installation of NXE systems.
- You report to the Group Lead of EF support (EF-FLS). You are part of the FLS staff and joins staff meetings.
- Job grade 7-8.
- You work in shifts (VIS-schedule): mild shift schedule containing 10 dayshifts, 5 evening, 1weekend in 4 weeks (no night). Shift allowance 18.1%.
- Generic for support: call-out support during public holidays. Willing to travel to customer site if local coordination is required (very low frequent).
- ABW-desk (activity based working),mobile phone, laptop.
Interested? Apply with your CV and motivation.