16 days ago - req28424
Scrum Master Focus Performance (with Physics Background)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
If you have the strength of personality to take ownership of a problem and create a vision of how to solve it – a vision that also inspires others - then the ASML System Performance department is your ideal environment for personal development and professional growth.
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the capabilities and the drive to provide effective solutions to complex technical problems under challenging time constraints? Are you able to manage the gap between system performance of our scanners and what is needed for our customers?
Please contact us today. We have exciting opportunities for System Performance Engineers in ASML’s Performance & Integration DUV System Performance department.
As a DUV System Performance Focus Design Engineer you contribute to the development of ASML scanner products by testing, analyzing, qualifying, troubleshooting and reporting on system performance items and inventing and specifying improvements. These are within the boundaries imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations. Your team is responsible for the performance of the systemas a whole.
As a Scrum Master in our Scaled AGILE framework (SAFe) you facilitate your team of engineers and architects to deliver timely results and help the team grow in their maturity. You act as a servant leader for the team solving team impediments. You will apply a wide variety of skills to mentor, coach, facilitate and lead the team and its surroundings.
We are looking for a candidate with technical background and affinity with people and team project management inSCRUM Master role:
For the technical part of the assignment
- Specify, test, and analyze qualification and calibration tests and report on the results.
- Invent and design new calibration and qualification methods to improve system performance.
- Verify system performance of design choices in scanner Hardware and Software and choices in the application (such as scanner and non-scanner settings)
For the SCRUM Master part of the assignment
- Work in a team of multidisciplinary designers and representatives of other sectors to deliver the required improvements.
Technical University masters, preferably PhD, in physics or similar. Experience with experimental verification of theoretical models is a must.
- Solid theoretical and/or experimental skills, supported by mathematical modeling, statistics and model verification. Helicopter view on complex systems.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude, broad scope and team-player.
- Familiar with team guidance or facilitation preferable in the AGILE or SAFe organizational model
Creativity, initiative, discipline and team spirit. Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude. Good communicational skills and good command of the English language.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department System Performance is responsible for timely and cost-effective qualification of overlay, focus, imaging and productivityfor functional modules, machines and customer applications. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project team, in a dynamic and high-tech environment.
Keywords: system performance, focus, physics, MatLab, modeling, test, methodology, SCRUM Master, AGILE, SAFe