30+ days ago - req28587
China Business Insight & Control - Sales
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
- Eager to manage a business that will generate > Eur 2 billion revenue in China every year (and is growing)
- Enjoys driving teams to make better decisions and holding them accountable for execution
- Offers people workable & creative alternatives instead of just saying no
- Able and willing to speak up, also in meetings where the executives of the company are present
- Able to work in an international environment and enjoys dealing with different cultures
The position holder is targeted to combine deep business knowledge, advanced analytics and act as the coordinating hub to provide integral insights to ensure high quality decision making. This position reports to Team Lead of China Business Insight & Control as part of China BI&C – Customer Value Team and global BI&C organization. The position works closely with ASML China’s Account Teams and Customer Support (CS) Teams to manage financial and contractual aspects of ASML’s commercial operations in China. Main tasks include:
- Review China local accounts system sales, field upgrade sales and service sales quotations / purchase order booking / invoice ensuring they are in line with DST (deal structuring team) approval.
- Responsible for deal financial calculation and support deal proposal review.
- Responsible for China account revenue planning and analysis incl. monthly forecast (MOR) update, quarter end latest estimation (LE), and target annual planning (TAP). Support the final result report to HQ.
- Responsible for China local accounts customer credit tracking and update.
- Support volume purchase agreement (VPA) accounting view review and validation.
- Support local DST (deal structuring team) deal review and minutes taking.
- Partnering with China service business manager and liaise with customer support controller to ensure local accounts service business sales is under proper control.
- Interface and align between “front- office” Sales/CS operations (i.e. Account Managers, CS Managers, Sales/CS Control, Legal, Contracts) and supporting “back-office” functions (i.e. Sales/CS Accounting, Back-office accounting, and Corporate Financial Planning).Support other ad hoc requests from Team Lead of China BI&C and China Country Finance Lead
Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in the area of Accounting/Finance, Business Administration
Ideally the individual has over eight-year experience in international companies and good understanding of organizational matrix.This individual should also have a successful track record in strong financial controls, planning, and analysis. Key competencies required include:
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills – The candidate must have strong finance analytical abilities, able to provide alternatives for complicated business case and evaluate them in reasonable way. Being keen on analytical trend and quick learner for new tools for tasks is expected. Semiconductor industry knowledge is not a must but will be preferred.
- Good Communications Skills – The candidate must be an outstanding communicator with the members of the sales team, customer support team, finance share service team, finance control sales team and local business control team. This individual must have strong presentation skills (orally and written), be able to make distinction between big picture and details, be able to think and answer questions with the appropriate level of detail and understanding, and demonstrate a knowledge and grasp of the business to gain respect and trust. The candidate should also be able to communicate with teams in different cultures, for this also fluent English speaking is required.
- Team player and pushing boundary – The candidate must be a team player and contribute to open and value-sharing relationships with stakeholders, Value Driving Team and other peer functions at local and headquarter. He/she is expected to think out of box and collaborate with the team for continuous improvement, being a driving force within the organization for FIT2025 (the finance vision for 2025).
- Leadership Potential and “Can-do” Mentality– The candidate is expected to manage and control business actively in real time, not just reporting the performance after the fact. He/she will question plans and results, pushing for improvements and enhancements, and challenging status quo.