Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req28524
IT Quality Manager
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. The company offers an integrated portfolio for manufacturing complex integrated circuits (also called ICs or chips). ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communication and information technology products.
The Engineering IT Product & Technology Software Platform group within ASML is responsible for the software development environment. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software. The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community (> 4.000 developers).
Being a hub between the internal customer (software development) and IT, driving quality and excellent operational execution.
The following topics could be part of your daily job:
- Quality: Act as quality consultant for DevOps teams, implement ‘site reliability engineering’, establish and measure on ‘quality assurance’ (SLA)
- Maintenance: Coordination of maintenance activities, align with involved DevOps teams for preparation and proper execution
- Change Mngt: Assist in alignments with the teams and guidance in the process
- Configuration Mngt: Provide guidance and help teams to keep configuration data and documentation in the CMDB complete and consistent
- Problem Mngt: Facilitate in root cause analysis, communication to all stakeholders and consistent follow up of actions of problems
- Continuity Mngt: Maintain overview of ‘disaster recovery readiness’ and align with teams
- Service Mngt: Reporting, measuring on overall KPI’s
- Alignment with Core IT counterparts
Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Large technical software development environments
- Driving quality in IT services
- Configuration management
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Working with an ITSM system, preferably ServiceNow
One or more of the following experiences is an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. Experience with SAFe is helpful
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to comprehend large complex environments
- Service minded approach.
Context of the position
This position is in located in IT PT SW Platform & Operations which is a department of the ASML IT organization. IT PT SW Platform & Operations is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling that supports ASML’s mission critical software development environments.
The department has adapted the agile way of working according to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The department is in the transformation process to Cloud services.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.