28 days ago - req28534
System Owner TF FAB
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
Are you ready for the next step and do you want to contribute to a World Class manufacturing process? In this role you can take the lead and realize it.
To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products.
- Analyzes and controls the progress and planning of the output systems assigned to him/her towards their committed delivery date and is jointly responsible for timely output of these systems.
- Has strong focus on all quality aspects (meet ATP and CNL specifications and general ASML quality standards) within the scope and scope changes of the systems assigned.
- Jointly manage and drive systems assigned, by chasing problem owners, removing obstacles and on time escalation of bottlenecks to appropriate stakeholders.
- Interfaces with all levels throughout TWINSCAN factory (TF FAB), Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Production Planning Logistics and on different levels at D&E, Head Quarter Account Management (HQ-AM), Product Management, Marketing up to Director-level.
- Provide timely and proper information and reporting towards all stakeholders within ASML.
- Leading or participating in structural improvement projects. These projects are cross-departmental. The structural improvement projects are mainly about cycle time, work content and the quality of delivered products.
- Contributing in driving down cycle time performance to the agreed targets.
- Contribute to continuous improvements as a member of the different Natural Teams according to the lean principles.
Bachelor or master’s degree (BSc or MSc) on Technical Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechanical Engineering or similar background.
If you don’t have the required educational background but you have relevant experience within ASML, we would like to invite you to apply for this position.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar environment
- Project management
- Complex working environment
- Running improvement projects
- Technical experience with ASML systems is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills (in Dutch and English)
- Able to act on divers levels within the organization
- Able to deal with stressful situations
- Flexible; no 9 to 5 mentality
- Strong personality with take charge attitude
- Service and customer focus
- Helicopter view and able to act on available information, thinks in solutions.
Context of the position
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production and installation of wafer scanners, including planning and logistics.
The department System Owners (SO) is (jointly) responsible for:
- Overall planning of DUV systems. High level (helicopter view) interfacing with other departments with respect to system progress and deliveries
- Signing off DUV systems according ATP and CSR specifications
- Delivering DUV systems to our customer within the agreed quality and within agreed lead times by ASML
- The System Owner reports to the manager SO and manages machine progress, planning and system quality of the systems assigned and is responsible for and involved in structural improvements.
Working in dayshift and standby during evening hours and weekends according to standby allowance.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above-mentioned documents.