26 days ago - req28674
Mechanical Design Engineer DUV Wafer Handling
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you have more than 3 years' experience and a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering?
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Design Engineer at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
- Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering, or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a pre, 3D CAD experience is a must.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in design of precision mechanical parts and constructions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.
Context of the position
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. ASML is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 17.500 people. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. Within Mechanical Development we work on high-accelerating, high accurate modules to position the wafer.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.