Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req28677
Production Planner EUV
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Do you get excited about taking ownership for the planning of a part of our factory in order to secure timely shipment of our most advanced lithography systems? Do you have an education in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration and good organizational and analytical skills? We might be looking for you!
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of our Masterplan (MPS) into a feasible production plan for our modules and machines, ensuring that all logistic requirements will be fulfilled in time and in the most cost efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, monitoring and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with optimized work-in-progress and stock levels;
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities and define structural improvements to prevent material issues in the future;
- Roll-up of production progress towards monthly masterplan updates, pro-actively identify risks and create scenario’s for decision making regarding plan optimization;
- Align facilities, cleanroom space, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision making for capacity extension;
- Knowledge of different planning parameters (e.g. safety time, safety stock) to be able to adjust planning methodology when production environment is changing;
- Initiate and provide input to improve cycle times and delivery processes within the factory;
- Secure logistic requirements during engineering change process and execution to secure an optimalimplementation in the factory.
Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Experience in planning and logistic processes within production environment;
- Experience in stakeholder management;
- Experience in driving change;
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system.
- Team player with good social and communication skills who is able to achieve personal and team goals;
- Assertive and pro-active attitude in order to prevent and solve issues on time;
- Self-reliant planner who shows ownership and is able to make decisions;
- Flexible and highly committed to contribute to the targets of the EUV Factory;
- Ability to plan and set priorities (time management);
- Entrepreneur who has creativity and persuasiveness to make the impossible happen.
Context of the position
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of NXE systems.
The Production Planner reports to the Manager Production Planning and works closely with Manufacturing (module/system owners, operators and team- & group leaders), Supply Chain Management, Warehouse and own Production Logistics teams.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML to be considered.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §
730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.