30+ days ago - req28621
Team Lead Mechanical Layout - Human and Safety Engineering
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories, Mechanical engineering
Ensure with the team that design rules on Human factors Engineering (ergonomics), Working at Height and Mechanical safety are embedded in current and future designs of ASML machines.
In this role you will lead the team of Human Factors Engineering, Working at Height and Mechanical Safety.
- Team lead, 5-6 direct reports
- Help the safety competences (Human Factors Engineering, Working at Height and Mechanical Safety) to define an execute their roadmaps
- Implementation in ASML global.
- Creating the proper environment for the team within the project engineering teams.
- Defining scope and budget for the team.
- Planning resources.
- Coaching and discussing personal development with the team members.
- Organizing training for the ASML community global.
- Creating a lessons learned database.
- Compile and present information verbally and in writing (English).Building and maintaining an internal and external network.
- A Master/ Bachelor in Safety such as MOSHE/ HVK
- Master in engineering (i.e.TU)
- Management education
5-10 year experience in engineering projects as a Health - Safety engineering expert and team lead or management experience.
Candidates need to possess
- Interpersonal, communication, consultancy, negotiation and training skills;
- Management skills;
- Coaching skills;
- Team player;
- Used to work in a diverse environment;
- A systematic work approach;
- An interest in human behavior is required;
- Practical and analytical problem-solving.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E sector, the Mechanical Development department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of mechanical modules and (sub)systems within these products.
What can you expect from ASML?
- An opportunity to work in a high tech company where you work on the edge of what is technological possible.
- An open work environment with young and talented people.
- A place with lots of career opportunities and international potential.
- A company where creativity and initiative is rewarded.
- Excellent working conditions.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.