30+ days ago - req28736
Junior Communications Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment and the technology/market leader in the semiconductor lithography filed. By helping to make chips cheaper and more powerful, we help to make semiconductor technology more attractive for a larger range of products and services.
ASML is a global public listed company with around 28,000 employees worldwide. Keep attracting and retaining talent is crucial to maintain our fast pace of innovation and essential to our long-term success as a company.
Currently, we employ around 1,200 people in China working in 12 service offices, a software R&D center in Shenzhen and a manufacturing factory in Beijing.
For a company built on technology leadership, attracting and retaining talented people is business critical. ASML’s China Communications team contributes to achieving this goal by building the company’s reputation and employer brand, communicating its strategy and achievements, and fostering employee engagement, pride and connectedness. As a member of the ASML China Communications team, your job mission is to help attract and engage talents for ASML.To be completed
You will be responsible for planning and delivering effective recruitment marketing campaigns (on/off-line), developing content, tracking and reporting campaign results and making career site enhancements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with the ASML China Labor Market Communications manager and HR recruitment team to define long- and short-term needs, develop strategies and execute activities to further boost ASML’s employer branding toward our target audiences and keep them engaged.
- Execute yearly LMC activities to build talent network and university relations. Lead campus events and engagement activities to increase ASML branding to fresh grades and young professionals.
- Contribute to strategies for building a talent network/talent community. Identify and implement University/Alumni engagement activities to spot and get in contact with top talents in technology, science, engineering fields.
- Contribute China LMC plans on media channels and activities to match our target group and increase from awareness to talent hiring. Contribute on managing ASML channel management (digital/social media campaign) to enhance candidate experience. Deliver an appealing content strategy and regional and campaign landing pages. Oversee careers content on website and suggest enhancements
- Create recruitment marketing materials that adhere to brand guidelines and demonstrate our employee value proposition (EVP).
- Track, measure and report on campaign results and key recruitment marketing metrics.
- Consolidate and report the digital marketing matrix across Asia regions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree of Communications, Marketing, or relevant field of study, or equivalent combined education and experience
At least 3 years of relevant experience in marketing communications, social media or digital marketing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Project management and goal orientation:
Ability to create marketing plans and activities that can adapt to changes in business priorities, timelines, scope or resources in order to consistently meet the objectives of assigned tasks. Demonstrates a strong drive to achieve meaningful results. Build measurement into plans. Monitor, track, and report progress.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills:
Be aware of complexity and actively seeks explanation, regularly goes through what-if scenarios, suggests potential solutions.
- Digital marketing:
Knowledge of digital marketing solutions and tactics. Knowledge of digital ad solutions and platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
- Writing and presentation skills:
Exceptional writing and communication skills in both English and Chinese. Clear, concise and professional.
Understand and apply ASML brand guideline when developing creatives in local market.Be able to select right options from limited set, and with the ability to connect/judge if output is in line with ASML brand guideline. Shape ideas and improve and make ready for execution.
Checks if something is missing and proactively flags this to others. Proactively share information, communicate the status and completion of assignments in timely fashion. Recognize business needs and come up with a draft approach. Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- A relationship builder, collaborative team player. Ability to perform under time pressure and stress.
- Working experience in integrated communications teams would be a plus.
- Working experience with agencies to collaborate in projects and manage them to make results.
- Adobe Photoshop, Aftereffect, photography and video creation experiences are plus.
- Occasionally be required to travel to other ASML locations.