30+ days ago - req28856
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML
systems at customer locations.
One of the departments in this sector is CS HVM. The CS HVM team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of new system maintenance of new ASML machines at customer sites.
- The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the trouble shooting, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at the customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the internal and external.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be the first line and contact of support customer and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specificcustomer.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Regularly provides assistance, guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers
- Maintains and manages an assigned supporting in regional even worldwide. This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation, and testing of company equipment.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of installation or operating activities. Public
- Provides limited service education to customer’s service and operations staff.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities at customer sites or backfilling for other Field Service Engineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrative responsibilities in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’s approval.
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for improvement. English meeting and communication needed in ASML
- Performs other duties as assigned
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
- Fab experience in the Lithography area will be a plus
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
- Good communication skills and command of the English Language
- Must be a strong team player, supporting & analytical skill and good working habits
- can accept long term duty shift (day or night) in customer site
- ability to work alone sometimes
Context of the position
- Customer service department is the main major business in ASML, except system installation.
- We are at the forefront of semiconductor lithography and response for maintaining customer’s wafer production.
- We also have the mission of working together with customer to advance to next high technical generation