30+ days ago - req28884
Senior Integration Engineer Reticle Stage - Reticle Handler
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team that works closely together with colleagues based in the US? Do you have a pragmatic attitude and are you experienced in the field of integration? Then we are looking for you!
To seamlessly integrate and support hard- and software developed in Wilton (USA, CT).
- Be able to independently organize and lead integration of new hard- and software developed in Wilton
- Independently prepare, execute and analyze system level test plans in Veldhoven, Wilton or at customer sites
- Write documentation detailing out test plans and results including conclusions and recommendations
- Be a mentor to junior integration engineers within the team
- Be a liaison to- and ambassador for the Wilton-based ASML organization in Veldhoven
- Use your analytical skills to diagnose issues as the 4th line support (Development & Engineering) for issues found in the Veldhoven factory and at customers worldwide. Document findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Work in a multidisciplinary project team
- Work together with engineers of other sectors and departments to prepare and execute test plans as well as analyze the results (Power Electronics, Mechanical Layout, Overlay, Measurement Systems, Metrology, Software Integration, Marketing, Customer Support, Manufacturing)
- Produce and contribute to documentation including design decisions, test strategy & analysis, design reviews and FMEA sessions
- Has general knowledge in the following fields: electronics, control-, actuator- or measurement systems and software with the ability to dive deep into these topics as needed
- Working with Matlab and the ability to create or modify scripting is a pre
- Interpretation of measurement data
- Flexible with respect to working hours
- Operational control of test stands and functional models
- Regular traveling to the USA and customers worldwide can be applicable (±2x a year
Bachelor or Master in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics engineering or another engineering degree (at least bachelor)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry.
- Practical experience with electronics, mechatronics, software (Unix, C++, Python), Matlab, datamining & data interpretation.
- Team player
- Analytically strong, enthusiastic, flexible, assertive, proactive, structured, pragmatic
- Ability to interface & cooperate with different people at different organizational levels
- Have a systematic approach to solve challenges
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communicative skills
- Fluent in English, in both speech and writing
- Knowledge of Dutch is a pre
Context of the position
The holder of this position is stationed in Veldhoven and reports to the group leader in the D&E Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven group and is operational within multidisciplinary projects that are located in Wilton, CT, USA.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of specific ASML products. The department Mechatronics & Measurement is responsible for the specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronic sub-systems and components which are part of a complete scanner. These modules are designed and built in ASML Wilton and then shipped to ASML Veldhoven for further integration and testing. The main focus is on mechatronic stages with nanometer accurate positioning at high accelerations. Controls engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.