30+ days ago - req28838
TwinScan Warehouse Maintenance Engineer
In a nutshell
Would you like to work in a highlyautomated warehouse as Maintenance & Services Engineer? For our currently new build logistics center, that will be operational in February 2021, we are looking for Maintenance & Services Engineer that are keen on keeping our automated systems up and running.
As a Maintenance & Service Engineer, you will be expected to provide industrial Electrical/Mechanical expertise, and you will be part of a team that works to maximize equipment utilization and efficiency. The role will assist in the development and implementation of processes to maintain proper utilization and functionality of equipment and installations.
- Providing first class maintenance support to ASML Production Tools and the logistics operation and maintenance of automated storage and retrieval systems and storage & picking systems installed at the ASML on-campus warehouse location and surrounding area
- Rectify electro-mechanical faults; as well as: resolve PLC related issues, provide expert knowledge and expertise, be the Subject Matter Expert on this
- Set-up and perform calibration of precision automation retrieval equipment
- Provide experience and expertise in maintaining ASML Production Tools and the conveyor, precision automation equipment including emergency breakdown and specialized maintenance support
- Ensure minimal disruption of processes incl. calibration of equipment or machinery by performing routine and planned inspections and tests
- Responding to alerts and operation messages – carrying out corrective procedures and repairs in line with SLA’s/SOP’s and maintenance protocols.
- Ensure work preparations by clear documentation of both routine checks and repairs needed, in line with both internal and external protocols and procedures
- Execution of site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures
- Plan and execute preventive/corrective/predictive maintenance and arrange this with the supplier.
- Degree in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 8 years of progressive experience as Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician or Industrial Maintenance Engineering, including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial production environment with diversity in experience and knowledge;
- Ability to interpret and work with electrical circuit diagrams, assembly drawings and check lists
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated equipment, including the utilization of VFDs, and PLCs.
- Theoretical and operational experience in the repair, troubleshooting of PLC-based machinery, control systems and network equipment interfaces
- Ability to provide talent that contributes a unique interpretation or analysis of our systems to our customers
- Successfully provide proven process experience dealing with electro-mechanical faults and failures and understand the importance of providing preventative maintenance services as part of a resident service and support system
- The Maintenance Engineer must be safety aware of all activities undertaken, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion
- Experience with ERP-systems (like SAP), MS Office, KiSoft/EasyWMS preferred.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Process-oriented mentality
- Hands-on, team oriented, and committed to improvement processes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
- Bilingual (English/Dutch) required
Context of the position
The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing is within the ASML organization responsible for the sales & marketing of the ASML products and provides based on the sales plans, input for the production planning. TF and EF Produce NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts and install systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. TF Shared Service departments deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
Position in the value chain:
TF Shared Service WTLO department is part of the Twinscan production organization supporting the EF, TF, YS and D&E organization by delivering services, production plans, all materials and all necessary logistical functions to assure on time delivery of XT, NXT, NXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
- Position in shifts (2);
- Person needs to follow the know consignor training and therefore need to be able to get a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).