30+ days ago - req28926
Analog mix signal designer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Analog/Mix signal designer, you are define, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products, such as sensors, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, hardware-software interface, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new ASML products.
The Analog/mix signal designer Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Participate in feasibility and pre-architecture studies.
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of the various electronics products.
- Design with focus on manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy
- Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that electronics products satisfy the requirements.
- Make work breakdown and planning for the complete design of electronics products.
- Participate in realization of electronics products.
- Managing outsourcing of electronics modules, detectors and/or sensors.
- Act as a technical coach for other (junior) designers.
- Interface with external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Operate in multidisciplinary team (software, physics, mechatronics).
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as electronics hardware designer in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Broad technical knowledge and experience with the following areas: analogue/mixed signal electronics, silicon devices technology and/or CMOS image sensors
- Basic knowledge of software, physics and mechatronics
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills. Leadership skills is a plus.
- Show initiative, responsibility and take ownership.
- Pro-active, high drive attitude. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Affinity with physics, mechanics and / or mechatronics is a pre.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Please know that there will be a delay in screening your application and sharing feedback because of the holidays season.