10 days ago - req28963
CS DUV UIR Project Leader
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Within ASML, the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. Within CS, the DUV Upgrades, Install & Relocations (UIR) value stream prepares and executes complex upgrades and relocations, and supports installations on ASML systems at customer sites. The value stream has a global setup with presence in a number of locations in the world. These operations run 24/7 in a customer production environment with a team of 4-40 engineers over a period of 1-13 weeks.
The vision of the DUV UIR value stream is to enable the execution of flawless Upgrades, Installs and Relocations. As a project leader you contribute to this by leading worldwide projects to standardize and improve products and processes in line with value stream priorities.
We do this by setting up and maintaining a strong network towards our stakeholders and partners all over the world as well as in the central headquarters via effective communication by being transparent about the work we do. We standardize or improve by utilizing LEAN and ASML’s Project Management Methodology.
- Lead both Product Generation Process (PGP) projects for new product introductions as well as non-PGP projects to improve operational and business processes.
- Be an expert on UIR related topics and develop a vision on this.
- Execute incremental improvements by effective task management (Agile).
- Collaborate with the worldwide colleagues in the regions to understand how they run the business. Manage the impact of the changes we drive in the regions.
- Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholders / partners in the central organization.
Bachelor or Master degree (industrial) engineering, management or comparable.
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in project management.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or (field) operations is preferred.
- Experience in a LEAN, Agile and/or change management environment is preferred.
- Ability to motivate, drive, steer and convince others to successfully embed improvements.
- Being able to provide a clear vision, achievable goals and priorities.
- Strong analytical ability and be able to translate that towards solutions.
- (Pro-)actively consider impact of cultural differences.
- Effective communication to all levels of the organization from generation of an idea to successfully embedding improvements.
- Not afraid to speak up, communicate transparently and be honest.
You will report to the CS DUV WW UIR Standardization & Projects Manager – Jorg Jansen
When you feel you are a match with this position, please submit a up to date CV (English) and a motivation letter (English) to support your match in experience, personality and ASML as company for this position.
ASML compensation and benefits in the Netherlands
Current compensation details can be found via : https://www.asml.com/en/careers/working-at-asml/netherlands
To find out more about the Customer Support division within ASML and what we do in general, check the following pages:
Through the following links you can better understand what ASML is about:
ASML YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT9d3JjHEnsVi_w9guSXvA
ASML company page: www.asml.com
ASML Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asml/