30+ days ago - req28936
Finance - Asia SG&A Controller - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
In this role, you are responsible for safeguarding supporting functions (SG&A) OPEX cost for all Asian countries, and align with stakeholders from various countries and backgrounds. You will drive continuous improvements in reporting, analytics and process flow.
As APAC SG&A controller, you are responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis, while making use of different data sources where your goal is to standardize and stimulate data-steered decision making. Your main focus is on providing insight for our business counterparts. Next to that, you support our budgeting and forecasting processes. By doing so you support informed decision taking throughout the company.
You will be based in Hsinchu, Taiwan. You work in an ambitious team environment both locally (Taiwan) and remotely (the Netherlands), and you are enabled to interact directly with senior management from various Asian countries.
• Creating insight into OPEX and FTE cost for SG&A supporting functions
• Coordinating and execution monthly, quarterly and yearly planning and performance management cycles and enabling insights to drive high-quality decision making by the business
• Pro-actively identifying opportunities for standardization and improvements in reporting and forecasting processes
• Senior stakeholder management
Bachelor degree in business related education.
•5+ years relevant work experience
•Knowledge of business process management, budgeting and financial forecasting
•Ability and experience of effectively communicating and influencing across all levels of a large global organization
•Experience with working in a matrix organization / complex international business environment
•Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint), SAP PRD/BW/BO and reporting solutions such as Spotfire
• Result oriented, with excellent analytical skills and high sense of responsibility and accountability;
• Entrepreneurial and ability to work independently
• Ability to connect with all layers in a highly technology driven matrix organization
• Ability to connect and influence people in different geographies
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) and at least one other Asian language (mandarin Chinese, Japanese or Korean)
Context of the position
The job is part of the ASML finance organization. The APAC SG&A controller reports directly to the Business Insight & Control team in Taiwan and has a dotted reporting line to the Business Insight & Control Innovation & Supporting Functions team in the Netherlands.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.