16 days ago - req28916
Teamleader System Performance
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you interested to join our System Performance department as a Teamleader? Then this vacancy is worth reading.
In the role, the task is to lead and inspire a (natural) team consisting of different competencies assuring cooperation within and between FAB Execution and other ASML/TF/FAB relevant departments. Manage the Production Process, in order to realize the planned production targets and objectives in terms of e.g. Customer Satisfaction, Delivery, Quality and Efficiency/Costs. Leading organizational change by supporting the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap. An integral part of this task is the initiation/roll out of structural improvement projects.
- People management, including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensure overall high level of engagement
- Enable self-supporting natural teams (consisting of hierarchical and non-hierarchical engineers).
- Role model with regard to the lean leadership principles
- Ensure team members are trained and follow the standard ASML business processes, quality standards, safety standards and processes according to the ASML policies.
- Keep day to day and long term resource planning in line with demand, following market dynamics and RFF.
- Where and when needed backup of manager or peer TL.
- Execution progress and output including service orders.
- Continuous Team and People development. Support and motivate the natural team consisting of direct reports and operational/functional reports.
- Facilitate and stimulate an environment for continuous improvement aiming at raising quality, cost reduction (decrease CT, LH, asset reduction) and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Secure daily work center execution ensuring all resources required are present, priority setting and by driving problem solving.
- Ensure Operational Excellence manufacturing by efficiently making use of resources and focusing on customer needs.
- Leading the change by executing the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap.
- Respond to any problem, raised by natural team members or customers (internal and external).
- Support New Product Introductions (NPI’s) and process stabilization.
- Set norms, standards and drive process adherence.
- Main drivers: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, Inventory and People engagement.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and interfaces effectively (interdepartmental and cross-sector).
- Stimulate effective and efficient collaboration with other FAB departments and internally TF between LAB FAB and Shared Services.
- Supports peers.
Bachelor / Master degree.
- ASML experience and network.
- Understanding of the ASML business needs.
- Manufacturing operations management experience.
- Basic financial understanding.
- Thorough understanding of ASML DUV production processes.
- General knowledge of ASML DUV systems.
- Lean manufacturing/ Operational excellence experience preferred.
- Languages: Dutch or English.
- Demonstrates leadership skills through being a role model (‘Walk the Talk’).
- Ability to inspire, empower and motivate people.
- Coaching/ teaching skills and attitude (‘Servant Leadership’).
- Can build and develop high performance teams.
- Is able to reflect on own leadership style and develop him/herself, has the willingness to listen, learn and change.
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written and verbal.
- Receives and gives feedback regularly.
- Should be result oriented and focused on people.
- Is empathic and easily connects with multiple levels.
- Can perform under pressure.
- Is a team player.
Context of the position
- Part of the FAB Execution organization, supporting the TF Lean Transformation
- Reports to the department Manager within FAB execution.
- Hierarchically leading/coachinga team of operators.
- Operationally leading a cross departmental (Tier 1) execution team with various competencies. Has operational control over an extended, so called Natural, Team consisting of members such as TS, CRL, PP, PI etc.
- Provide KPI info and define actions at Tier 2 to influence departmental performance focusing at safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Escalate issues to provide successful execution of production plan.
- Dynamics; supply that is matching demand with agreed quality in a changing environment.
You work in a 5 shift system. 2x morning (07:00 – 15:30), 2x evening (15:00 – 23:30), 2x night (23:00 – 7:30).