30+ days ago - req29052
Data Product Owner DUV - Customer Support
In a nutshell
The mission of CS DUV is to Make Service Life Easy by enabling the CS DUV organization to deliver the perfect service with a fair margin. With a central position in the CS DUV customer service organization the CS DUV Processes & Improvement department is responsible to drive, enable and assure perfect Service processes across all CS DUV sites & departments according to the Operational Excellence principles.
The CS DUV P&I Data Backbone team is inserted in the CS DUV Process & Improvement organization and our goal is to disclose meaningful DUV business information. We do this by combining our knowledge about data analytics, data infrastructures & project management skills to enhance the existing data landscape within the organization.
How do we get there?
We identify “waste” in the current way of working, data infrastructure and end to end data processes by performing analyses together with our customers both in the regions and the CS central organization. From this analysis we create a roadmap of reporting -improvement ideas, -strategies, -standards, and -processes with as main goal to achieve an efficient self-service reporting environment.
Areas that are of interest are for example: consolidated Installed Base information, data dashboards, automated Performance report generation, consolidated failure mode analysis databases, disclose other meaningful DUV business information and secure the overall processes related to the quality and timeliness of data processing and data availability. As data experts we contribute with specific data to projects that develop, deploy and improve standards and strategies for our CS DUV business.
Our job mission is to disclose meaningful DUV business information.
In other words, we secure that our business partners have access to the correct data, properly processed, in an efficient (automatic) manner to enable reporting and data based decisions.
Our responsibilities include:
- Translating internal customers business needs into data requirements and automated reporting.
- Maintaining and improving the data backbone to enable customers and reduce reporting pressure. Examples of this include:
o Combining and aggregating data sources to consolidate information and enable Root Cause Analysis from technical and business perspective
o Create, maintain and improve data infrastructure to generate recurring reporting with the push of a button.
- In-house solution development of data pipelines (data ingest, processing and output/dashboards)
- Act as a CS DUV Representative in the resolution of data infrastructure related issues, and drive for improvements requested by customers across different programs within ASML.
BSc or MSc. degree in a technical field of study with proven 2+ years of experience in an operational environment.
- Knowledge of operational service processes in the field is preferred
- Familiar with data automation tooling (eg. PowerBI, Spotfire, Grafana, etc)
- Affinity with programing (eg. Python, MATLAB, R, etc.)
- Being able to interpret the data-to-business-relevant information, able to translate analysis needs into data requirements
- Adapt existing data analyses solutions to meet future requirements
- Familiar with Operational Excellence principles (waste reduction , continuous improvement, etc.)
- Knowledge of ASML organization, specifically with CS and D&E and/or ASML products (in specific DUV knowledge) is a Plus.
- Developed analytical skills
- High level of personal ownership, initiative, and drive
- Willingness to learn and to continuously develop
- Pro-active, open-minded, who looks for alternative solutions
- Capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at senior management levels
- Able to bring structure, align within an organization and create commitment
- Excellent communication skills (English, both verbal and written)
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work with diverse cultures
Context of the position
CS DUV process & improvements is a new department inside the CS DUV organization. This department is using Operational Excellence techniques to reduce waste and streamline processes to organize for the worldwide perfect service at fair margin.
Close functional cooperation with regional CS Service teams in the field, CS Engineering, CS NPI teams, CS Finance, CS SUCD program management, CSCM & CS4CS.
Position in the organization
The holder of this position reports to the CS DUV Process & Improvement Data Backbone Group Leader.
Position may include traveling (~5%) to worldwide CS locations worldwide.
When you feel you are a match with this position, please submit a up to date CV (English) and a motivation letter (English) to support your match in experience, personality and ASML as company for this position.
ASML compensation and benefits in the Netherlands
To find out more about the Customer Support division within ASML and what we do in general, check the following pages: