You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Service Engineer System Integration
In a nutshell
Within the EUV Factory, the department EF System Integration Service Center is responsible for hardware swaps + recovery during EUV milestones in the EUV Factory in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
Swapping and adjust parts and modules on EUV systems (Source, Scanner and Drive laser) in order to limit disruption during critical EUV milestones.
- Proactively utilize planned and unplanned training opportunities
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations.
- Work in accordance with the sequence and procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes
- Work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Work together with other ASML EUV teams.
- Execute hardware swaps on EUV Systems
- Execute general hardware activities on EUV Systems
- Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable system operation.
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the (internal) customer.
Experienced MBO (+5yr) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Physics preferred).
- You have a high level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning
- You develop knowledge and have an overview of the different modules
- You initiate improvements for optimizing standard process documents based on experience and expertise (via the lean WoW)
- You perform test and build activities with complex technical impact independently
- You are capable of transferring technical knowledge of new and existing products to other teams
- You resolve a large part of issues without assistance, utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required
- You work highly independent and maintain team cohesion at the same time
- You work safe at all times and encourage others to do so as well
- You think in terms of ‘what’s best for the company’ and show your commitment to the team/department’s values and best-practices
- You are an open minded team player who uses his/her own initiative
- You drive to achieve high quality of work
- As a lead engineer, you coordinate test and integration activities for the complete system on the work floor
- You are a good communicator and focus your skills on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
- You are proficient with the English language (speaking/reading/writing)
- You are aware of and act on various cultural differences
When needed, you explain process issues as well as equipment issues to (junior) colleagues within or outside the team
- You coach new team members, mentoring them from a technical and procedural perspective
- You value team cohesion and make sure your colleagues are well integrated in the team
Flexibility and Professional attitude:
- You know how to handle stressful and hectic (maybe even chaotic) situations on the work floor and are able to deliver structured, good quality results, despite such diversions
- You achieve structured and high quality results where operating (pre) conditions are not optimal
- You are an analytical thinker with a positive, ‘go get’ attitude who adapts to change quickly and positively
- You communicate clearly (i.e. in an elaborate and effective way) about issues towards escalation lines and chase action holders according defined processes
- You work according planning, and timely report to your TL on progress
- In case of issues, you are able to give recommendations on possible solutions
- You work in flexible shift rotations in Veldhoven
- You are committed to remain within the System Integration Service Center for at least 3 years
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Team leader EUV Service Center
To be completed