30+ days ago - req29066
Smart Solutions Manager
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
In ASML, we are growing rapidly and investing significantly in becoming one of the top employers in the industry.
One area where we see particular opportunities to become more attractive as an employer is in the area of Smart Working and Collaboration.
We invest in our Campus in Veldhoven to offer our employees a friction free work experience, where they can meet and collaborate comfortably, efficiently and effectively. This also includes friction free Access & Mobility to our workplace (separate program excluded from this vacancy).
Our ambition is to shape an environment where the employee well-being plays a central role and where the campus facilities offer all amenities in an easy, proactive, fast and correct way. Where the campus “knows” the employee, his or her needs and preferences whilst respecting privacy and providing a safe and inclusive environment. Where we can also maintain our assets efficiently with state of the art Facility & Maintenance solutions.
All of the above, to a large extend can be supported and enabled by Smart Solutions.
It is key that all activities around what we call “Smart Themes” are well coordinated, structured, prioritized and governed to ensure that whilst we deliver this great work environment, we comply to the highest security standards.
As part of the Corporate Real Estate (CRE), the expertise manager Smart Solutions is responsible for rolling out our smart solutions according our vision and roadmap towards our global Real Estate Portfolio. (S)He needs to engage all stakeholders and closely cooperate with CRE & IT solution channels.
Various activities, programs and projects are running across ASML to improve our working experience.
Often, these initiatives target the same or a comparable audience, have similarities or potential synergies and their objectives could be achieved by similar smart solutions.
We should ensure that these synergies and dependencies are transparent and visible so that the individual initiatives will amplify each other rather than cause confusion amongst the employees.
Deliverables & responsibilities
- Executes the multi-year roadmap for our Smart Themes and related investments in CRE, responsible for rolling our our global solutions through projects
- Analyzes all data sources from our smart technologies & builds the strategic roadmap
- Sets priorities for the solutions teams based on the strategic direction defined
- Aligns with Stakeholders on content and prioritization
- Ensures the solution teams understand context and direction
- TAP & Portfolio Management input towards Chief Product owner
- Definition of done for the backlog
- Communication structure & Rhythm established with our stakeholders
The expertise manager Smart Solutions will report directly to the Sr Manager Campus Development, in the WW Real Estate Development & Strategy team.
Important stakeholders are :
- ASML CRE | Real Estate Development & Strategy (REDS)
- ASML CRE Worldwide stakeholders
-ASML CRE | Business Partnership
- ASML IT
- ASML Corporate Communication
- ASML HR, Procurement, Finance
- ASML Work council
- ASML Preferred Suppliers for our smart solutions
- Possibly Municipalities as Governmental departments
- External Consultants
with 10+ years of working experience in high tech industry
- Proficient in English language
- This function needs to realize the Smart Solutions roadmap according to our defined Mission and Vision world-wide and engage with our local teams and suppliers to make it happen.
- Is the delegated owner of the smart solutions roadmap.
- Stakeholder engagement and excellent communication and visualization skills are required in this role. Experience in dealing with Sr. Stakeholders and executives is a must.
- Having experience in obtaining business demand and prioritizing it towards execution with other departments is a must to be successful.
- Proven experience in working with Smart Building technology is a plus
- Understanding of deployment and change management skills
- Affinity to work in High tech business and industrial environment
- Proactive and hands on attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-starting, motivated and good team player
Context of the position
- You have strong analytical skills and a strategic view
- You know how to manage a team, to stimulate and connect with others
- You have experience in Project management & a proven track record in an international work environment
- You will maintain and develop an internal and external professional network
- You will align with our internal organization and our suppliers in our ecosystem
- You know how to think on a strategic level, finding, identifying and effectuate changes to improve our employees behavior
To be completed